Agendas and Minutes
Boards, Commissions and Committees
Agendas, minutes, staff reports, and information relative to the City's Boards, Commissions or Committees are handled by various departments. If you do not see the Board, Commission or Committee you are looking for listed in the column to your left or you have specific questions, please click here to contact the appropriate staff member.
Agenda Management SoftwareCity staff is using “agenda management” software and has implemented an electronic process for posting meeting agendas and public notices. As of the April 8, 2014 City Council meeting, the Study Session, Closed Session, and the Regular Meeting agendas and packets have all be combined.
Here are some quick tips for users:
If you have questions or need additional assistance navigating the new agenda system, please call the City Clerk’s Office at 949-644-3005.
- All items are listed in order of meeting date, including agendas for the City Council, all boards, commissions and committees, and public notices.
- To view specific meeting bodies, choose the appropriate legislative body in the drop-down next to the "Search" line.
- Choose "Agenda" to view the agenda which includes links to the staff reports and attachments.
- Choose "Meeting details" if you would like to see individual items and to view the City Council packet in it's entirety under Attachments at the top of the page.
- "Meeting Location" should provide users with the address for the meeting.
- Council Meeting Packets, Approved Minutes and Video, if available
- Council Resolutions
- Council Ordinances
- Contracts and Agreements
- Contracts and Agreements Approved within the Past 30 Days
If you have any suggestions, ideas, complaints, etc., please email the City Clerk at CityClerk@newportbeachca.gov.
Zoning Administrator Hearing
- Date: 08/10/2017 3:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Location: City Hall - Corona del Mar Conference Room (Bay E-1st Floor)
100 Civic Center Drive,
Newport Beach, California 92660