NOTICE OF VACANCIES
The City of Newport Beach currently has vacancies on the following Boards, Commissions and Committees:
- Harbor Commission - 1 seat (Application will be accepted until noon, February 27, 2017 or until filled)
- Water Quality/Coastal Tidelands Committee - 1 seat (Applications will be accepted until vacancy is filled)
- Visit Newport Beach, Inc (VNB) Executive Committee - 1 seat (Applications will be accepted until vacancy is filled)
- Newport Coast Advisory Committee (Newport Coast Resident) - 1 seat (no application deadline)
- Corona del Mar BID - Board of Directors - 1 seat (no application deadline)
- Aviation Committee (term expires when sunsetted): 1 seat (District 6 Alternate Member - Applications will be accepted until vacancy is filled)
An application can be obtained from the City Clerk's Office, 100 Civic Center Drive (Bay E, Second Floor), Newport Beach, 92660; or can be mailed, emailed, or faxed to you by calling (949) 644-3005. Information about any of the City Boards, Commissions, and Committees can be accessed here.
For questions about serving on a City Board, Commission or Committee, please contact the City Clerk's Office at 949-644-3005.