• Identify and reduce fire and environmental hazards that may threaten life and property.
• Provide a safe, effective and expeditious response to requests for assistance.
• Develop an adequately trained work force to effectively perform their duties.
• Participate in the community development planning process to improve fire and life safety.
• Encourage department personnel to assume leadership roles in the organization.
• Plan for response to natural and man-made disasters that affect the community.
• Educate and train employees and the community to assist them in maintaining a safe environment.
Contact the Fire Administration
Phone: (949) 644-3106
Fax: (949) 644-3120
Administrative Assistant to the Fire Chief
Regular Office Hours:
Monday-Thursday - 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Friday - 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Bay B, 2nd Floor
100 Civic Center Drive
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Newport Beach Fire Department
P.O. Box 1768
Newport Beach, CA 92658
WILDLAND FIRE SAFETY INFORMATION
READY! SET! GO!
Ready! Set! Go Program Brochure
For more information regarding wildland fire safety click here or contact Fire Prevention at 949-644-3106.
Bike License Info
Bicycle Licenses are available for $2.00 at the Police Department and at the Fire Department during normal business hours.