The 52nd Annual Newport Beach Art Exhibition
June 18, 2016, Newport Beach Civic Center
The 52nd Annual Newport Beach Art Exhibition presents an opportunity for artists to show and sell their artwork to the public in a one-day exhibit, with a portion of the proceeds benefiting community art programs throughout the year.
The Call for Entries for the 2016 Newport Beach Art Exhibition can be found at www.CallforEntry.org.
Please CLICK HERE for ONLINE application and complete prospectus. Please be prepared to upload images and make payment when you submit your application.
- The exhibition is open to all artists 18 years of age or older.
- Exhibition is limited to two works of art per artist. Registration is required and will be limited as space permits.
- Entry Fees: $30 for one entry. $40 for two entries.
- Entry deadline May 27, 2016 or at Art Exhibition capacity as determined by the Arts Commission.
- Original artwork only! Please do not submit works done in school, under instructor supervision or copied from published photos.
- Works must have been created within the last two years.
- Two-dimensional artwork size limit: 36” wide x 48” high, includes frame.
- Artist must provide table-top easel to display two-dimensional artwork up to 24” x 24”.
- Artist must provide sturdy standup easel for artwork with any dimensions larger than 24”.
- Three-dimensional size limit: Only works 30 lbs.or less will be accepted. Artist must provide pedestal for three-dimensional artwork.
- Work must be for sale. A 30% donation to the Newport Beach Arts Foundation will be accepted on all sales.
- Painting/Mixed Media: 1st $300, 2nd $200, 3rd $100
- Sculpture: 1st $300, 2nd $200, 3rd $100
- Photography: 1st $300, 2nd $200, 3rd $100
- Juror’s Choice: $100
- People’s Choice: $100
- Honorable Mentions: No cash award
- Entry Deadline: May 27, 2016
- Artist’s Delivery of Artwork: Friday, June 17: 3:00-5:00 p.m. and Saturday, June 18: 9:00-10:30 a.m.
- Art Exhibit and Sale: Saturday, June 18: 1:00-6:00 p.m.
- Awards Reception: Saturday, June 18: 4:30 p.m.
- Artist’s Artwork Retrieval: Saturday, June 18, 6:00 p.m. Artists are responsible for retrieving their artwork promptly at show closing. No early removal.
Sales: Sales are handled by the Newport Beach Arts Foundation with 30% donation going to support community art programs and services.
2015 Newport Beach Art Exhibition
The Newport Beach City Arts Commission would like to thank the 156 artists who participated in the 2015 Newport Beach Art Exhibition on June 13, 2015. We sincerely appreciate your support and look forward to another very successful event in 2016.
Congratulations to the award winners in the 2015 Newport Beach Art Exhibition
Shown left to right: Nick Carver, Salli Hosseini, Lyle Everett Rushing, Basar Simsek, Mayor Ed Selich, Caroline Miller, Aron Kearney,, Grace Park, LaMoin Garrard, Arlene Greer, City Arts Commission
To view photo gallery of the 2015 Newport Beach Art Exhibition, CLICK HERE
For more information, call (949) 717-3801 or email email@example.com. Like us on Facebook