Welcome to Marina Park
Photo credit: Dan Herman, Rabben/Herman Design Offices
Marina Park is an exciting and cutting-edge community and sailing center that the City opened in December 2015. Marina Park is located at 1600 W. Balboa Boulevard on the Balboa Peninsula. The Harbor Operations Division is located on the second floor of the sailing center overseeing the visitor-serving marina.
Marina Park Sailing Center - Slip into Paradise
Vacation or staycation, relax and discover the elegant charm of Newport Beach ... slip into paradise. Visitors can cruise into this seaside sanctuary located in the heart of the city’s best beaches, dining, shopping and harbor-front promenades. Between sea sports and scenic views, you'll enjoy all the luxuries of a world-class marina.
Newport Beach’s newest, the award-winning marina is now booking overnight slips. We encourage you to download the Marina Park slip rental brochure to learn more about renting your slip.
Visitor-Serving Marina Amenities
- Connect to power and water
- In-slip pump-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- State-of-the art laundry, warm showers and restroom facilities
- 10.5-acre community and sailing center and park
- On-site beach, café, catering, and picnic area
- Bay front, nautical-themed playground
- Outdoor fitness circuit and basketball courts
- Parking lot with 177 spaces. Visitors can use the pay stations located in the parking lots or pay online using the ParkMobile app.
Guest-Slip Rental Information
- Slips are 40’ and 55’, starting at $60.00 and $82.50 per night, respectively.
- Charges are based on the slip or boat, whichever is greater
- Overhang is charged at $1.50 per foot.
- Check In 1 p.m.
- Check Out 11 a.m.
- Guest slip agreement terms and conditions and marina rules and regulations.
Make Your Reservation
For Marina Park slip reservations, contact the Harbor Operations Division at 949-270-8159 or firstname.lastname@example.org.