Register for programs and
Welcome to Marina Park
Marina Park is an exciting and cutting-edge community and sailing center.
From its sleek architecture and ample play space to its broad recreational and facility offerings on both land and sea, the park is an extraordinary center for fun, family, and community for users of all ages.
The City officially opened the park on December 5, 2015.
Marina Park is located at 1600 W. Balboa Boulevard on the Balboa Peninsula.
Marina Park Amenities
- 10.5-acre park
- Facility reservations
- Nautical-themed playground
- Outdoor fitness circuit and basketball courts
- On-site café-Lighthouse Bayside Café, catering, and picnic area
- 177 parking spaces
Parking at Marina Park
Download the ParkMobile app to pay for parking while visiting the facility or park. Or you can use cash or a credit card at one of the pay stations located in the parking lot.
Come enjoy and explore Newport Harbor in a Kayak or on a stand-up paddleboard (SUP). We’ll set you up with our new, state-of-the-art equipment, offer helpful tips and put away your gear when you’re done!
- Ages 6-12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Groups or Individuals
- Custom events can be arranged.
- Sessions of 1.5 hours, $20
- Summer hours:
- Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Call 949-270-8160
Marina Park Sailing Center - Slip into Paradise
Vacation or staycation, relax and discover the elegant charm of Newport Beach…slip into paradise. Visit the Marina Park Sailing Center web page for information on this world-class, visitor-serving marina and to make your guest slip reservation.
Marina Park Information
- Located at 1600 W. Balboa Boulevard, Newport Beach, CA 92663
- Community Center (recreation programs and facility rentals):
- 949-270-8150 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sailing Center and guest-slip reservations:
- 949-270-8159 | email@example.com
- Parking: Visitors can use the pay stations located in the parking lots or pay online using the ParkMobile app.