Agendas and Minutes
|All Agenda Packets|
|Current Council Agenda|
|Council Video Streaming|
Agendas, minutes, staff reports, and information relative to the City's Boards, Commissions or Committees are handled by various departments. If you do not see the Board, Commission or Committee you are looking for listed in the column to your left or you have specific questions, please click here to contact the appropriate staff member.
Agenda Management SoftwareCity staff is using “agenda management” software (Novus Agenda) and has implemented an electronic process for posting meeting agendas and public notices. Online users will notice that agendas and minutes page of the City website looks quite different. As of the April 8, 2014 City Council meeting, the Study Session, Closed Session, and the Regular Meeting agendas and packets have all be combined.
Here are some quick tips for users:
- All items are listed in order of meeting date, including agendas for the City Council, all boards, commissions and committees, and public notices.
- The heading "Meeting Type" should help you identify the item (example - "City Council Meeting" would be the agenda for that meeting date).
- "Meeting Location" should provide users with the address for the meeting.
- To the far right of the screen, under "Agenda HTML," you will note a small icon that, when clicked, will open the Agenda or the Public Notice.
- Once in the desired agenda, click on the agenda title to view the staff report.
If you have questions or need additional assistance navigating the new agenda system, please call the City Clerk’s Office at 949-644-3005.
- Council Meeting Packets and Approved Minutes
- Council Resolutions
- Council Ordinances
- Contracts and Agreements
- Contracts and Agreements Approved within the Past 30 Days
If you have any suggestions, ideas, complaints, etc., please email the City Clerk at CityClerk@newportbeachca.gov.