- Newport Beach Transitions its Animal Sheltering Services
The City is pleased to announce its new partnership with Home Free Animal Sanctuary.
11/25/2015 2:40 PMdetail
- Comments Welcomed on Proposed Coyote Management Plan
The City's Coyote Management Plan includes information relating to coyotes in urban environments, public education and hazing protocols.
11/17/2015 5:43 PMdetail
- Minutes for the November 10, 2015 Study Session and Regular City Council Meeting Minutes
- CERT All Hands/El Nino Workshop
CERT All Hands/El Nino Workshop
- OCSD Performing Night Work at Coast Highway and Dover Drive Intersection
Crews working at the Coast Highway and Dover Drive intersection at night between 9 p.m. and 6 a.m. on Monday, November 30, and Tuesday, December 1.
11/30/2015 2:06 PMdetail
- Donations Being Accepted to Spread Holiday Cheer
The City is supporting two holiday donation drives to make the holidays brighter for underserved children and teens and military members and their families.
11/24/2015 9:07 AMdetail
- Mayor Selich Honored with Leadership Award
The Orange County Business Council honored Mayor Selich with its Leadership Award for Public Service. Selich is the first city council member to receive the award.
11/24/2015 8:33 AMdetail
- Upcoming CERT events
11/16/2015 10:23 AMdetail
- The Nutcracker - A Holiday Classic at the Central Library
Two performances of “The Nutcracker for Kids” will be performed.
11/12/2015 1:56 PMdetail
- Free Document Shredding this Saturday, November 7
Newport Beach customers that receive trash & recycling service from CR&R are welcome to bring their unwanted documents for shredding.
11/05/2015 7:14 PMdetail
- "American Alchemy" Art Exhibit Opens at Central Library
“American Alchemy” uses historical iconography in unique photographic process.
11/03/2015 9:03 AMdetail
- Apply Now to Serve on the Next Orange County Grand Jury
Residents are encouraged to apply to serve on the Orange County Grand Jury.
10/01/2015 12:00 PMdetail