- OC CERT Mutual Aid Program Wins FEMA Award
Newport Beach has one of 24 local Community Emergency Response Teams that comprise the countywide program. Brisbois has served as co-chair of the group since 2012.
09/03/2015 7:08 PMdetail
- Community Meeting: September 14, 2015 at Sherman Gardens
The City of Newport Beach is pleased to share the latest exterior renderings for the new Corona del Mar Branch Library and Fire Station Replacement Project!
09/03/2015 4:44 PMdetail
- September 8, 2015 City Council Study Session and Regular Meeting
09/04/2015 2:00 PMdetail
- Poppy Avenue Trees
The Desert Gum Eucalyptus trees that have lined Poppy Avenue in Corona del Mar for decades are scheduled for removal due to the age of the trees and declining health. The City will work together with residents to plan the reforestation efforts.
09/02/2015 2:21 PMdetail
- September is National Preparedness Month
The Newport Beach Fire Department encourages community members to make a disaster plan, build a kit and get training during National Preparedness Month.
09/01/2015 11:37 AMdetail
- Important CERT Member Information
08/31/2015 10:37 AMdetail
- OCSD Coast Highway Phase II Construction
Phase two of the OCSD's Coast Highway sewer project is scheduled to begin shortly after the Labor Day Holiday.
08/24/2015 3:05 PMdetail
- July 28, 2015 Study Session and Regular City Council Meeting and July 22, 2014 Public Facilities Corporation Meeting Minutes
08/11/2015 3:00 PMdetail
- City Council Public Notices for September 8, 2015
08/11/2015 12:00 PMdetail
- City Arts Commission Invites Public Input on Master Arts and Culture Plan
The Newport Beach City Arts Commission recently announced that they will hold monthly study sessions before regular meetings of the Arts Commission to discuss the City's Master Arts and Culture Plan and to provide opportunities for public input.
07/02/2015 4:00 PMdetail
- 2015 Water Quality Report
The City's Annual Water Quality Report was mailed residents last week.
06/27/2015 10:55 AMdetail