- City Arts Commission Public Forum October 8
The Newport Beach City Arts Commission invites members of the community to share their vision for cultural arts programs in the City of Newport Beach at a study session following the October 8 meeting of the City Arts Commission.
- Annual Pacific Sports Triathlon, Sunday October 4, 2015
The roadways and trails surrounding Back Bay Drive and Newport Dunes will be closed to all users (pedestrian, bicycles, and vehicles) for the annual Pacific Sports Triathlon on Sunday, October 4, 2015.
10/01/2015 5:29 PMdetail
- Construction Scheduled to Return Along Mariners' Mile
The Orange County Sanitation District's sewer construction project returns to the Mariners' Mile area starting Monday, October 5 and will continue for several months with limited lane closures.
10/01/2015 1:46 PMdetail
- Apply Now to Serve on the Next Orange County Grand Jury
Residents are encouraged to apply to serve on the Orange County Grand Jury.
10/01/2015 12:00 PMdetail
- Upcoming CERT events
09/30/2015 10:02 AMdetail
- Extension of Public Comment Period for Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration
09/29/2015 4:30 PMdetail
- September 8, 2015 Study Session and Regular City Council Meeting Minutes
09/24/2015 11:00 AMdetail
- Property Tax Revenue
Property tax is the top source of revenue for the City of Newport Beach.
09/22/2015 3:18 PMdetail
- California Mission Photography Exhibit at Central Library
The Newport Beach City Arts Commission presents “California Missions” a photography exhibition by Ting-Ting Lee at the Newport Beach Central Library, 1000 Avocado Avenue during September and October.
- Notice of Availability of Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration
09/11/2015 1:50 PMdetail
- OCSD Coast Highway Phase II Construction
Phase two of the OCSD's Coast Highway sewer project is scheduled to begin shortly after the Labor Day Holiday.
08/24/2015 3:05 PMdetail