Protect life, property, and the environment with innovative professionalism and organizational effectiveness using highly trained professionals committed to unparalleled service excellence.
The Newport Beach Fire Department will be engaged in the community and recognized for exemplary lifesaving services, fire protection, prevention and preparedness by investing in our employees and the people we serve as well as focusing on our
five Core Values:
The mission and vision statement above provide the framework for all of the goals and activities of the Newport Beach Fire Department. The Department’s 150 full-time employees and 200 seasonal employees provide 24-hour protection and response to the City’s residents and visitors.
• Identify and reduce fire and environmental hazards that may threaten life and property.
• Provide a safe, effective and expeditious response to requests for assistance.
• Develop an adequately trained work force to effectively perform their duties.
• Participate in the community development planning process to improve fire and life safety.
• Encourage department personnel to assume leadership roles in the organization.
• Plan for response to natural and man-made disasters that affect the community.
• Educate and train employees and the community to assist them in maintaining a safe environment.
Contact the Fire Administration
Phone: (949) 644-3106
Fax: (949) 644-3120
Administrative Assistant to the Fire Chief
Regular Office Hours:
Monday-Thursday - 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Friday - 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Bay B, 2nd Floor
100 Civic Center Drive
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Newport Beach Fire Department
P.O. Box 1768
Newport Beach, CA 92658
The Newport Beach Fire Department has joined Facebook. We would appreciate you following us. You can find us at http://www.facebook.com/NBFire
. We will keep you updated on safety tips, upcoming events, and any interesting incidents we may be responding to.
Bike License Info
Bicycle Licenses are available for $2.00 at the Police Department and at the Fire Department during normal business hours.