Salary, Benefits, Maintenence and Operating Budget Information by Department
FISCAL YEAR 2014-15 (Please Note: Fiscal Year = July 1 - June 30)
Contracts with Individual Employees
Memoranda of Understanding with Labor Groups
Memoranda of Understanding (MOUs) between the City and the below labor groups can be viewed on the Human Resources web page for the following:
- City Employees Association (CEA)
- Firefighters Association
- Fire Management
- Lifeguards, Association of Newport Beach Ocean
- Lifeguard Management Association
- Newport Beach Employees League
- Part-Time Unit
- Police Association
- Police Management Association
- Professional & Technical Employees
Budget Documents (Please Note: Fiscal Year = July 1 - June 30)
Budget documents labeled as Preliminary represent the proposed budget prior to City Council review, and are subject to change prior to the City Council's approval. Department budget presentations are based on the preliminary budget and do not represent the final approved budget.
Capital Improvement Projects (CIP)
Quarterly Business Reports
Please click here to view the City's Quarterly Business Reports.
Budget Archives Advanced User Access to Content Searchable Databases
Access budget document archives using a powerful, specialized application. Please note: users may want to access the help feature built into this application for assistance in how to make use of its powerful search & viewing capabilities.
* Please visit the Human Resources Department web pages for more information about employee benefits and the salary schedule (salary steps for each position).