NOTICE OF BOARD AND COMMISSION VACANCIES
The City of Newport Beach is currently accepting applications to fill the following vacancies (four-year terms):
- Board of Library Trustees (one seat)
- Building and Fire Board of Appeals (two seats)
- City Arts Commission (two seats)
- Civil Service Board (two seats)
- Harbor Commission (one seat)
- Parks, Beaches & Recreation Commission (one seat)
- Planning Commission (one seat).
The seats on these boards and commissions will become vacant when the existing terms expire on June 30, 2012.
The deadline for filing applications is 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, May 16, 2012. Applications and additional information about the boards and commissions can be obtained from the City Clerk's Office, 3300 Newport Boulevard, or can be mailed or faxed to you by calling 949-644-3005. The application and information can also be accessed here.
For more information, please contact the City Clerk's Office at 949-644-3005.