To our MyiLibrary Customers:
MyiLibrary is transitioning to OneClick Digital
As of September 30th, Ingram has discontinued their MyiLibrary downloadable audio book service.
THIS IS JUST A TEST.
However, the library has contracted with another provider, Recorded Books, to provide a similar service with almost exactly the same content that we currently have through MyiLibrary. The new service is called OneClick Digital. It will have 95% of the same titles that are currently available through MyiLibrary, and all titles are Mac and PC compatible.
Recorded Books has nearly finished loading our content into the new platform, and as soon as they do we'll make it available to you, along with instructions on how to use the new service.
Here are a few things you should know:
- The MyiLibrary software will no longer work after September 30th. You can uninstall it from your computer.
- Titles you have already downloaded and transferred to a device should continue to be playable until the checkout period expires OR until you sync your device with your computer again.
- OneClick Digital will require a one-time free software download in order for you to use the new platform.
- Unfortunately, if you have titles currently on hold with MyiLibrary, those holds will NOT be transferred to the new service. The two systems are not compatible and will not allow the transfer of this information.
- While you are waiting for OneClick Digital to launch, you can check out titles from our other downloadable book provider: Overdrive.
We apologize for any inconvenience this transition causes. We'll be posting more information on the OneClick Digital launch as soon as it is available. Watch the library website for all the details!