Throughout the city, there is always construction activity taking place. From residential redevelopment to commercial improvements to major capital improvement projects by the City and other agencies. Our goal is to present information on some of the more high-profile project planned or currently underway so that we are transparent and you are informed. Below is a listing of some of those bigger projects.
- Balboa Island Seawalls Rehabilitation Project
- Corona del Mar Library and Fire Station
- Fire Rings
- John Wayne Airport
- Lido House Hotel
- Park Avenue Bridge Replacement
- Semeniuk Slough Dredging Project
- The Koll Center Residences
- What's Happening in my Neighborhood - this interactive map lists other construction related activity such as all active building permits, active planning activities, large development projects and Capital Improvement Program projects; calls for service for police and fire; short-term lodging permits; and the City's tree maintenance program.
In addition to the above noted projects, there are notable community issues occurring on a regular basis. We want to provide you with information on these issues too.
Still cannot find what you are looking for? Use the search feature at the top of the page or contact us during regular business hours at 949-644-3009.