Free Document Shredding
- Date: 12/01/2018 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Location: City Corporation Yard
592 Superior Ave
Newport Beach, California 92663
- Introduction: Free document shredding for CR&R's Newport Beach residents on Saturday, December 1, from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the City Corporation Yard.
The City of Newport Beach and CR&R, Inc. are offering another free, document shredding event on Saturday, December 1, from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the City Corporation Yard, located at 592 Superior Avenue. This event is for CR&R’s Newport Beach residential customers only. Proof of residency will be required. (We apologize, but we will not be able to accommodate materials from local businesses.)
Securely shredding old documents, records and items that contain personal or sensitive information can help prevent identity theft and fraud. Newport Beach residents are encouraged to round up and bring the following types of documents:
- Bank and financial statements
- Credit card statements or pre-approved credit card offers
- Old IRS tax forms, checks or bills
- Old credit cards & plastic/paper membership cards.
Documents, including junk mail, of any size and color will be accepted and can be bound with staples or paper clips. Unfortunately, the shredder cannot accommodate x-rays or larger plastic items such as binders.
For more information, please contact CR&R Customer Service at 949-625-6735.