Zoning Administrator Meeting
- Date: 06/24/2021 10:00 am
- Location: Zoom - See Details Below
City Hall (Via ZOOM Platform)
Newport Beach, California 92660
SPECIAL NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19
Given the health risks associated with COVID-19, the City of Newport Beach will conduct this meeting via Zoom. As a member of the public, if you would like to participate in this meeting, you can participate via the following options:
1. You can submit your questions and comments in writing for the Zoning Administrator to consider. Please send them by email to the Community Development Department at CDD@newportbeachca.gov by Wednesday, June 23, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. to give the Zoning Administrator time to consider your comments. All emails will be made part of the record.
2. You can connect with a computer by joining through Zoom. Click the link below to register for the meeting using a valid email address. You will receive a confirmation email allowing you to join the meeting: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_5Ylq-gJCQvelYHzr2FIuvg.
3. You may connect by Telephone/Audio Only by calling: 669-900-9128. The webinar ID is 891 5822 1846#.
4. Attendees must "raise their hand" if they would like to speak during Public Comments. If attending by phone, press *9.
The City remains committed to holding public meetings in a transparent manner, with public participation, ensuring City business continues in this challenging environment. The City of Newport Beach thanks you in advance for continuing to take precautions to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.