COVID-19 Vaccine & Flu Shot Clinic
- Date: 11/19/2021 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Location: Newport Beach Civic Center Community Room
100 Civic Center Drive
Newport Beach, California 92660
The Newport Beach Fire Department is hosting a COVID-19 vaccine and flu shot clinic on Friday, November 19 from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. at the Newport Beach Civic Center Community Room located at 100 Civic Center Drive. Newport Beach Fire and Lifeguard personnel will be administering the vaccinations.
The NBFD has all three COVID vaccines available. Please note to following information:
- Pfizer is approved for anyone 12 years and older and requires two doses 21 days apart. Minors receiving a vaccine need to have a parent or guardian present and bring proof of age such as a birth certificate and/or student ID.
- Moderna is approved for anyone 18 years and older and requires two doses 28 days apart.
- Johnson and Johnson is approved for anyone 18 and older and requires only one dose.
- Boosters or third doses are available to interested individuals. Bring your vaccination card with you to the clinic.
- We will not be vaccinating children who are younger than 12.
- Flu shots are also available and can be administered at the same time as a COVID vaccine.
You can pre-register and make an appointment at othena.com and selecting "Civic Center Clinic-Newport Beach Fire" under the list of clinic locations. Walk-ins the day of the clinic are welcome too.
The NBFD will be hosting additional clinics with more dates announced soon. If you need more information, please call Fire Administration 949-644-3355.