Are you Prepared?
Recent Earthquakes In Southern California
As Southern California is on heightened earthquake alert, the time is now to get you, your family, and neighborhood prepared for any unexpected emergency. The City of Newport Beach encourages all community members to sign up for emergency alerts, build a disaster supply kit and take the City’s Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) training.
- Sign up to receive City emergency alerts at the www.alertoc.com.
- Build or purchase a disaster supply kit.
- Take the City’s Community Emergency Response Team training that teaches community members basic disaster preparedness skills which can assist them during an emergency. The next classes begin in September.
- The City is also hosting a Disaster Preparedness Expo on Saturday, September 7th from 10 a.m.-2:00 p.m. at the City Hall Civic Center.
For more information on the CERT program email email@example.com.
- Information pertaining to the City's disaster preparedness program.
- The City provides disaster preparedness and hands only CPR training to any requesting group in the city. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your training.