Regional Stay-at-Home Order Goes Into Effect Sunday Night
Regional intensive care unit capacity has dropped below 15 percent, triggering additional COVID-19 restrictions under the regional stay-at-home order from the State.
As of 11:59 p.m. Sunday, the following sectors must close (or continue to stay closed):
- Indoor and Outdoor Playgrounds
- Indoor Recreational Facilities
- Hair Salons and Barbershops
- Personal Care Services
- Museums, Zoos, and Aquariums
- Movie Theaters
- Bars, Breweries, and Distilleries
- Family Entertainment Centers
- Cardrooms and Satellite Wagering
- Limited Services
- Live Audience Sports
- Amusement Parks
The following sectors in the Southern California Region will have additional modifications in addition to 100 percent masking and physical distancing:
- Outdoor Recreational Facilities: Allow outdoor operation only without any food, drink or alcohol sales. Additionally, overnight stays at campgrounds will not be permitted.
- Retail: Allow indoor operation at 20percentcapacity with entrance metering and no eating or drinking in the stores. Additionally, special hours should be instituted for seniors and others with chronic conditions or compromised immune systems.
- Shopping Centers: Allow indoor operation at 20percentcapacity with entrance metering and no eating or drinking in the stores. Additionally, special hours should be instituted for seniors and others with chronic conditions or compromised immune systems.
- Hotels and Lodging: Allow to open for critical infrastructure support only.
- Restaurants:Allow only for take-out, pick-up or delivery.
- Offices:Allow remote only except for critical infrastructure sectors where remote working is not possible.
- Places of Worship:Allow outdoor services only.
- Entertainment Production including Professional Sports:Allow operation without live audiences. Additionally, testing protocol and “bubbles” are highly encouraged.
For more information please see the County of Orange Dec. 5 News Release: at https://cms.ocgov.com/civicax/filebank/blobdload.aspx?BlobID=118612