Did you know?
You can register your email address and have this information and more delivered directly to your inbox. It's easy to create an account and there are a variety of topics to select from to stay informed of what's happening at the City.
Free Document Shredding and E-Waste Disposal Event April 24, 8 a.m. to noon
Free Document Shredding and E-Waste Disposal
Saturday, April 24
8 a.m. to Noon
Harbor Day School, 3343 Pacific View Dr.
Newport Beach residents are invited to bring documents and household electronic waste for free shredding and disposal. Residency will be verified; please bring identification.
Residents can bring up to 10 standard file boxes for shredding.
Acceptable items for shredding include:
- Bank and financial statements
- Credit card statements or pre-approved credit card offers
- Old IRS tax forms, checks or bills
- Old credit cards & plastic/paper membership cards
- Junk mail, of any size and color
- Document can be bound with staples or paper clips
Unfortunately, the shredder cannot accommodate x-rays or larger plastic items such as binders. Material is shredded on site.
Acceptable items for e-waste disposal include:
- Computer monitors
- DVD players
- Cell phones
- Other small electronic devices
No other household hazardous waste will be accepted.
For more information: 949-644-3055.