The Corona del Mar Business Improvement District (CdM BID) Advisory Board of Directors have been reviewing the current parking conditions in the CdM Village for the past several years. Recently, the Board established a Parking Subcommittee to work with appointed representatives from the Corona del Mar Residents Association (CdMRA) and City staff. The goal of the subcommittee is to conduct a comprehensive review of the current conditions.
On July 11, 2017 the subcommittee held its first meeting to discuss the parking studies performed in the past (see resources below) and to identify current parking conditions to determine areas that can be corrected or changed. From the initial discussions, it was agreed that the first step is to retain a consultant to perform an updated parking study.
The City has entered into an agreement with Walker Parking Consultants to perform an updated parking analysis and develop an implementation plan for the Corona del Mar Business District. The survey was conducted in February 2018 and the preliminary findings are available below.
For questions or additional information, please contact Mary Locey, BID liaison, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949-644-3031.
- 2018 Parking Study (Conducted in early February 2018)
- Previous Parking Studies:
- CdM BID Board Secretary, Ed Hanley
- CdMRA and Library Board of Trustees, Jerry King
- CdMRA and City Planning Commissioner, Lauren Kleiman
- CdM BID Board Vice Chair, Scott Laidlaw
- CdM BID Board Chair, Bernie Svalstad
- City Representatives:
- City Council Member, Scott Peotter
- Associate Planner, Ben Zdeba
- Assistant Planner, Chelsea Crager
- Management Analyst/BID Liaison, Mary Locey