A $10 fee will be charged for all refunds under $74 and $20 for all classes $75 and above. Refunds are only approved if requested before the 2nd class meeting. One-day workshops requires a request within 5 business before the class starts to be issued a refund. A full refund will be issued when classes are cancelled by the instructor or by Recreation Services.
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY - Staff will no longer be able to put money on account for a customer in lieu of paying the refund fee, nor will they be allowed to put money on account for a future class.
If requesting a refund and initial payment was made by check, either a front and back copy of that check or a bank statement showing the cleared check must be faxed (949-644-3155) or mailed to the Recreation & Senior Services Department before a refund can be processed . Refunds are processed upon receipt of the front and back cancelled check/bank statement copy less the administration fee and sent to you within 3-4 weeks. Please call 949-644-3151 for any questions.
Exceptions for Summer Camps and City operated Summer Day Camps.
FOR CITY OPERATED SUMMER DAY CAMPS @ CYC/MARINA PARK REFUND:
- No transfers will be allowed with 6 days or less.
- $25 per camp administration fee will apply with 7 days or more notice (Monday and before before the class date).
- $50 per camp administration fee will apply with 6 days or less notice. (Tuesday and later before the week before class date).
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN ONCE CITY RUN CAMPS HAVE BEGUN
FOR SUMMER CAMPS:
- $10 refund fee for camps $74 and under before camp begins.
- $20 refund fee for camps $75 and above before camp begins.
- Once a camp has begun, a refund fee equivalent to one day of camp will be charged. No refunds once the 2nd day of camp has begun.
- No refunds.
If you need special accommodations for any activity please notify the Recreation & Senior Services Department at the time of registration, 949-644-3151.