COVID 19 Vaccine Clinic
- Date: 07/16/2021 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Introduction: July 16, 1 to 4 p.m., Civic Center Community Room
The Newport Beach Fire Department is hosting a COVID-19 vaccination clinic this Friday, July 16 from 1 to 4 p.m. in the Civic Center Community Room located at 100 Civic Center Drive.
Newport Beach Fire and Lifeguard personnel will be administering the vaccinations.
The NBFD has all three COVID vaccines available:
- Pfizer vaccine, for anyone 12 years and older and requires two doses 21 days apart. Anyone under the age of 18 receiving a vaccine needs to have a parent or guardian present and bring proof of age such as a birth certificate and/or student ID.
- Moderna vaccine, for anyone 18 years and older and requires two doses 28 days apart.
- Johnson and Johnson vaccine, for anyone 18 and older and requires only one dose.
You can make an appointment by calling Fire Administration 949-644-3355. Walk-ins the day of the clinic are also welcomed.
The NBFD will be hosting another clinic on Wednesday, July 21 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., with more dates to be announced soon.