Newport Beach is home to more than 20,000 businesses ranging in size from sole proprietorships to large corporations. The City of Newport Beach appreciates the contributions that each makes toward making Newport Beach a great place to live, work and visit.
This section of the website contains information for local business owners or those interested in locating a business in Newport Beach. It provides quick access to information about the City’s Economic Development Division, how to obtain a business license, how to search for a business, how to register as a City vendor, and more.
- Business License - Apply for a license, search for a licensed business, cancel or update your license.
- Business Watch - Get crime prevention tips for your business from the Police Department
- Civic Center Directory & Map - Find hours of operation, parking and services
- Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) - Sign up to become a trained community emergency responder.
- Economic Development - Learn more about doing business in the city
- Emergency Preparedness - Learn how you can prepare your business for a disaster or emergency.
- Film Newport Beach - Get information on filming and professional photography in the city.
- Gas-Powered Leaf Blowers Ordinance - Learn about the restrictions on gas-powered leaf blowers.
- GIS Mapping - Find map based resources.
- Parking - Learn about parking rates, locations and permits.
- Public Records Request Form - Online request for public records.
- Search for a licensed business - Search for a business by name, owner, address.
- Solicitors - Find information about soliciting in the city.
- Short Term Rentals - Learn about the regulations for renting your property.
- Vendor Registration, BIDs & RFPs - Register to be a vendor, view BIDs and RFPs.