COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic-TIME CHANGE
- Date: 08/18/2021 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Location: Newport Beach Civic Center Community Room
100 Civic Center Drive
Newport Beach, California 92660
Return to full list >>
The Newport Beach Fire Department is hosting a COVID-19 vaccination clinic on Wednesday, August 18 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Civic Center Community Room located at 100 Civic Center Drive. Newport Beach Fire and Lifeguard personnel will be administering the vaccinations.
The NBFD has all three COVID vaccines available:
- Pfizer vaccine, for anyone 12 years and older and requires two doses 21 days apart. Anyone under the age of 18 receiving a vaccine needs to have a parent or guardian present and bring proof of age such as a birth certificate and/or student ID.
- Moderna vaccine, for anyone 18 years and older and requires two doses 28 days apart.
- Johnson and Johnson vaccine, for anyone 18 and older and requires only one dose.
You can make an appointment by calling Fire Administration 949-644-3355. Walk-ins the day of the clinic are also welcomed.
The NBFD will be hosting additional clinics with more dates announced soon.