COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
- Date: 10/20/2021 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Location: Newport Beach Civic Center Community Room
100 Civic Center Drive
Newport Beach, California 92660
The Newport Beach Fire Department is hosting a COVID-19 vaccination clinic on Wednesday, October 20 from 11 a.m. to 4p.m. at the Newport Beach Civic Center Community Room located at 100 Civic Center Drive. Newport Beach Fire and Lifeguard personnel will be administering the vaccinations.
The NBFD has all three COVID vaccines* available:
- Pfizer vaccine, for anyone 12 years and older and requires two doses 21 days apart. Anyone under the age of 18 receiving a vaccine needs to have a parent or guardian present and bring proof of age such as a birth certificate and/or student ID.
- Moderna vaccine, for anyone 18 years and older and requires two doses 28 days apart.
- Johnson and Johnson vaccine, for anyone 18 and older and requires only one dose.
You can pre-register and make an appointment at othena.com and selecting "Civic Center Clinic-Newport Beach Fire" under the list of clinic locations. Walk-ins the day of the clinic are welcome too.
The NBFD will be hosting additional clinics with more dates announced soon. If you need more information, please call Fire Administration 949-644-3355.
*A third dose of Pfizer can be administered to qualifying individuals. We are waiting for authorization to administer the boosters for Moderna and Johnson and Johnson. Call before arriving to confirm and bring your vaccination card with you to the clinic.