It's Your Estate
Estate Planning Basics
- Date: 04/10/2017 10:00 am - 11:30 am
- Location: Friends Meeting Room
1000 Avocado Avenue
Newport Beach, California 92660
This annual eight-week series of workshops provides attendees with education and practical solutions to financial and estate planning issues so that they can be in charge of their estates during their lifetimes and beyond.
These free workshops are presented as a community service—for education only. Nothing will be sold, and professional advisors will not be given attendees' contact information.
- April 3 Introduction & Quiz Peter Kote
- April 10 Estate Planning Basics Michael Vollmer
- April 17 Planning for Incapacity Teresa Gorman
- April 24 Living Trusts Jim Leese
- May 1 Charitable Income & Tax Planning Issues David Moore
- May 8 IRA & Retirement Plan Distributions Michael Simon
- May 15 The Role of a Trustee & Executor Susan Merritt & Peter Kote
- May 22 Case Study & Review Steve Bemis & Peter Kote
Series moderator is Peter Kote, founder of Professional Fiduciary Services, which provides trustee, executor services and charitable counseling for individuals and organizations. He will lead these workshops with the assistance of selected financial experts.
- Doors open at 9:45 a.m.; no reserved seating
- FREE. Suggested donation: $10 at the door
- Attendance at all sessions is NOT required
- Information (949) 548-2411 or email@example.com
This program is made possible by the Newport Beach Public Library Foundation.