Notice of Unscheduled Vacancies
The City of Newport Beach is also currently accepting applications to fill the following upcoming vacancies:
- Finance Committee - (1 seat, term expiring June 30, 2019) ( application deadline is September 27, 2018)
- Building and Fire Board of Appeals - (2 seats, term expiring June 30, 2022)
- Building and Fire Board of Appeals - (1 seat, term expiring June 30, 2019)
- Newport Coast Advisory Committee (Newport Coast Resident) - 1 seat (no application deadline)
- Aviation Committee (term expires when sunsetted): 2 seats (District 2 Alternate Member, District 5 Alternate Member, Applications will be accepted until vacancy is filled)
The application for the City's Boards and Commissions can be found at newportbeachca.gov/vacancy or obtained from the City Clerk's Office, 100 Civic Center Drive (Bay E, 2nd Floor) or by calling 949-644-3005. Additional information about the Boards and Commissions can also be accessed through the City’s website at newportbeachca.gov/bcc.
For questions about serving on a City Board, Commission or Committee, please contact the City Clerk's Office at 949-644-3005.