Marina Park Community & Sailing Center
Welcome to Marina Park
Marina Park is an exciting and cutting-edge community and sailing center.
From its sleek architecture and ample play space to its broad recreational and facility offerings on both land and sea, the park is an extraordinary center for fun, family, and community for users of all ages.
The City officially opened the park on December 5, 2015.
Marina Park is located at 1600 W. Balboa Boulevard on the Balboa Peninsula.
Marina Park Amenities
- 10.5-acre park
- Facility reservations
- Nautical-themed playground
- Outdoor fitness circuit and basketball courts
- On-site café-Lighthouse Bayside Café, catering, and picnic area
- 177 parking spaces
For more information on Marina Park's programs, classes and facility rental space, call 949-270-8150.
Parking at Marina Park
Download the ParkMobile app to pay for parking while visiting the facility or park. Or you can use cash or a credit card at one of the pay stations located in the parking lot.
SUP/Kayak Rentals/Sailing Lessons
Make sure to check out all the great water sports available to you by clicking on Marina Park Sailing, Kayaking & More.
Marina Park Information
- Located at 1600 W. Balboa Boulevard, Newport Beach, CA 92663
- Community Center (recreation programs and facility rentals):
- 949-270-8150 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sailing Center
- Guest-slip reservations:
- 949-270-8159 | email@example.com
- Parking: Visitors can use the pay stations located in the parking lots or pay online using the ParkMobile app.