COVID-19 Updates & City Response
The Recreation & Senior Services Department is continuing to provide programs and activities under current State and County safety guidelines. Please see the following updates as of March 23, 2021.
- SPRING Outdoor programs and classes are open.
- Indoor classes are opening in a phased approach. The website will be updated daily with activities as they reopen indoors.
- Park space and picnic shelter reservations will resume on April 3 with limitations.
- Active Kids and Marina Park Preschool are open.
- Outdoor Youth Sports are permitted under the current modifications.
- Parks, trails and sport courts are open.
- Lap Swim at MBAC is now open 7 days per week.
- Community Centers remain closed to the public, and open to registered class/program participants only.
- OASIS fitness center is open. Due to capacity limits, we are not taking new members at this time. Outdoor personal training is available. Please click Fitness Center page for more information.
- OASIS is offering limited indoor, in-person classes. See what's available and register today.
- OASIS services are active, such as Meals on Wheels, Transportation, Social Services, etc.
City staff are available during regular business hours. Please call 949-644-3151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
For staff assistance at OASIS, please call 949-644-3244, Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Check out the Possibilities... Classes/Programs/Services
Ways to Register for Classes and Events
- ONLINE: click here
- MAIL*: OASIS Senior Center, 801 Narcissus Ave; CdM, CA 92625
- EMAIL*: OASISCenter@newportbeachca.gov
- FAX: (949) 640-7364
- ONSITE assistance is not available at this time.
* Mail & Email registrations must include a signed Registration Form
HOURS OF OPERATION
OASIS Admin Office: (949) 644-3244
OASIS Fitness Center: (949) 718-1818
Click HERE to access FC webpage
|DIRECTIONS TO OASIS
VIEW OASIS NEWSLETTER
SIGN UP FOR CLASSES