The OASIS Senior Center features a state-of-the-art Fitness Center designed to meet the health and wellness needs of older adults living in and around Newport Beach. The Fitness Center offers over 20 cardiovascular machines, including the NuStep, a full line of strength training & stretch machines by Technogym, as well as a variety of free weights, resistance bands, medicine balls, yoga mats, a balance bar and more!
Fitness Center Membership:
New Member Orientation is required and by appointment only, please call to schedule yours today!
One-year membership starts on day of your member orientation.
- The age requirement is 50 years and older
- Wellness wipes available for equipment wipe down
- Lockers, cubbies and shower are provided for day use only
- No guest passes are available
- Towels are available for purchase - $8 cash or credit
Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Thursday 7:00AM – 7:00PM
- Friday 7:00AM – 5:00PM
- Saturday & Sunday 7:00AM – 2:00PM
November 2021 Closures:
- Thursday 11/11 - Veterans Day Holiday
- Thursday 11/25 - Thanksgiving Holiday
- Thursday 11/26 - Thanksgiving Holiday Observed
Make the most out of your fitness center membership with personal training sessions. Start a healthier lifestyle and achieve your fitness goals with one-on-one instruction tailored to your needs and abilities. See Fitness Center front desk staff for trainer availability. Must hold an active Fitness Center Membership to work with a Personal Trainer. No outside personal trainers are allowed.
- 30 minute on-going training: $40
- 1 hours on-going training: $70
- 1 hour one-time session: $80