Ad Hoc Residential Crime and Burglary Advisory Committee
The duties and responsibilities of the Ad Hoc shall be to provide input and make recommendations to the entire City Council on the following:
- Educating the public on steps that can be taken to prevent and deter residential crime and burglary;
- The addition, modification or elimination of programs, policies or procedures to prevent and deter residential crime and burglary;
- The availability of non-profit and community-based programs, policies or procedures to prevent and deter residential crime and burglary;
- The availability and allocation of funding for programs, policies or procedures to prevent and deter residential crime and burglary; and
- Other matters as directed by the City Council.
Ad Hoc Action Plan - Amended February 14, 2023
Established by Resolution No. 2022-74 adopted on October 25, 2022. Membership shall consist of three (3) residents appointed by the Mayor and the confirmed by the City Council.
|William Hartford, Chair
|Lee Pearl, Vice Chair
Length of Term for Members
The Ad Hoc shall expire on June 30, 2023, unless terminated sooner by action of the City Council.
Frequency of Meetings
The Ad Hoc shall meet regularly, with the schedule determined by the Ad Hoc.
|Tara Finnigan||Assistant City Manageremail@example.com|
|Lt. Justin Morouse||Police Lieutenantfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Melanie Franceschini||Management Analystemail@example.com|