Photo credit: Dan Herman, Rabben/Herman Design Offices
Marina Park Guest Slips
Vacation or staycation, relax and discover the elegant charm of Newport Beach ... slip into paradise. Visitors can cruise into this seaside sanctuary located in the heart of the city’s best beaches, dining, shopping and harbor-front promenades. Between sea sports and scenic views, you'll enjoy all the luxuries of a world-class marina.
We encourage you to download the Marina Park slip rental brochure to learn more about renting your slip.
Make Your Reservation
For Marina Park guest slip reservations and availability, please contact the Harbor Department at 949-270-8159 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
While visiting Newport Harbor the below regulations and rules are applicable for all users of a rented guest slip, mooring or anchorage.
- Applicable Harbor Fees
- Rentals are processed during regular business hours of 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. daily. No after hours rentals are accommodated. Visitors arriving after hours are to check in with the Harbor Department at 8 a.m.
- Check out time is 11 a.m. at the Marina Park guest slips and 12 p.m. for anchorages and moorings. Renters in violation of adhering to the check out times are subject to having their vessel impounded. Any request for an extension must be made in person at the Harbor Department prior to the noted check out time.
- All vessels must register with the Harbor Department regardless of the length of stay and provide or meet the following:
- Vessels must be present at the time of check in
- Proof of current registration or documentation must be provided
- Vessels must be seaworthy and mechanically operable
- Vessels may be boarded for an inspection of the sanitary system
- While at the guest slip, anchorage or mooring, the following is prohibited:
- Making unreasonable noise between the hours of 10 p.m. and 7 a.m.
- Maintenance of vessels
- Conducting commercial activity
- Deterring sea lions from resting on vessels using approved methods.
- No barbecues or similar cooking apparatus is allowed on docks.
- Compliance with the following within Newport Harbor: