- Full-time Benefit Guide & Monthly Premium Rate Sheet
- Part-time Benefit Guide
- Health Plan PERKS
- 2024 CalPERS Summary of Benefits and Coverage Notice (Coming Soon)
Before diving into our benefit plan information watch the video below for a short review of common benefit terms.
All health plans offered are CalPERS medical plans
Visit the CalPERS Open Enrollment page for more information.
Log in to your myCalPERS account to explore your health plan options. myCalPERS allows you to access customized health information and has tools and resources to help you with your Open Enrollment decisions. myCalPERS also provides you with secure 24/7 access to view:
- Specific health benefit changes that may impact you in the coming year.
- Your current 2023 monthly premium and 2024 monthly premium if you do not change your health plan.
- 2024 health plans and monthly premiums available based on your health eligibility ZIP code.
- Which health plans your doctors participate in (updated to include specialists).
- Your enrolled dependents.
- All CalPERS Open Enrollment information.
- Your 2023 Health Plan Statement.
Are you getting the most out of your CalPERS health plan? Watch the video below to find out!
CalPERS and Open Enrollment
Want to make changes to your CalPERS health plan? Open Enrollment is your chance. Watch below for some tips for making the process as smooth as possible. Visit the CalPERS Open Enrollment page for more information.
- Delta Dental Home
- The Hartford (Coming Soon)
- Manage your health benefits on the go by downloading the P & A app for your FSA and/or DCA account!
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) & Dependent Care Account (DCA)
Amazon FSA Store
Did you know you can make FSA eligible purchases on Amazon? See below for a short video on where and how to access this feature.
Click here for a listing of the City's current health, life and disability insurance and employee assistance program offerings, with links to their corresponding evidence of coverage and/or policy documents. These documents will provide you with information on your plan benefits and specific terms of coverage. Should you have any further questions about your insurance plans or provisions therein, please contact the carrier directly, using the numbers provided in their links.