Open Enrollment for Plan Year 2024 starts September 18, 2023 and ends October 13, 2023. Changes made during Open Enrollment 2023 will take effect January 1, 2024.
REMINDER: If you participate in the City’s flexible spending plans, this is a reminder that you may have funds remaining in your flexible spending and/or dependent care account for the 2023 plan year. Funds in the amount of $50 - $500 that are left in your account after December 31, 2023, will be rolled over to the new FSA/DCA provider, P & A Group, after April 1, 2024.
- Full-Time Benefit Information
- Part-Time Benefit Information
- 2023 CalPERS Summary of Benefits and Coverage Notice
- 2024 CalPERS Summary of Benefits and Coverage Notice (Coming Soon)
- Know Your Benefits
- Employee Self Service (ESS)
- Empower Retirement
- MetLife Dental & Vision Insurance
- Delta Dental Insurance
- VSP Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending/Dependent Care Account (P &A Group)