Open Enrollment for Plan Year 2023 starts September 19, 2022 and ends October 14, 2022. Changes made during Open Enrollment 2022 will take effect January 1, 2023.
REMINDER: If you participate in the City’s flexible spending plans, this is a reminder that you may have funds remaining in your flexible spending and/or dependent care account for the 2022 plan year. Funds in the amount of $50 - $500 that are left in your account after December 31, 2022, will be rolled over to the new FSA/DCA provider, P & A Group, after April 1, 2023.
- Full-Time Benefit Information
- Part-Time Benefit Information
- 2023 CalPERS Summary of Benefits and Coverage Notice
- Know Your Benefits
- Employee Self Service (ESS)
- Empower Retirement
- MetLife Dental Insurance
- MetLife Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending/Dependent Care Account (P &A Group) *New Provider for 2023 (Coming Soon)