The annual exhibition features recently created original artwork in various mediums, including oils and acrylics, watercolor, charcoal, pen and ink, sculpture, photography and mixed media. The exhibition will be held Saturday, June 26, 2021 from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. in the Civic Center Community Room, at the Newport Beach Civic Center, 100 Civic Center Drive, Newport Beach, CA 92660.
The Annual Newport Beach Art Exhibition presents an opportunity for artists to show and sell their artwork to the public in a one-day exhibit, with a portion of the proceeds benefiting community art programs throughout the year.
- The exhibition is open to all artists 18 years of age and older.
- Exhibition is limited to two (2) works of art per artist. Registration is required and will be limited as space permits. Photos of entries must accompany application.
- Entry fees: $40 for two entries. $30 for one entry. No refunds once artwork has been accepted.
- Original artwork only! Please do not submit works done in school, under instructor supervision or copied from published photos, artist reproductions or Giclée. Photography must be signed and numbered.
- Substitutions cannot be made on accepted art. If a work of art is no longer available on the Exhibition date, an alternate work of art may be accepted for display purposes only, at the discretion of the NBAE Committee, but will not be eligible for competition.
- Works must have been created within the last two years.
- All two-dimensional artwork must be framed.
- Two-dimensional artwork size limit: 36” x 48” (dimensions do not include frame). Artist must provide a table-top easel** to display two-dimensional artwork up to 24” x 24”.
- Artist must provide a sturdy standup easel** for artwork with any dimensions larger than 24”.
- Three-dimensional size limit: only works 150 lbs. or less will be accepted.
- Artist must provide pedestal for three-dimensional artwork.
- Work must be for sale. A 30% donation to the Newport Beach Arts Foundation will be accepted on all sales.
- Delivery and retrieval of all artwork must be done in person – or by a designated representative - on the assigned day and time. NBAE can neither accept nor return any shipped artwork.
- NO EARLY REMOVAL OF ARTWORK. All works of art must be available until 6 p.m. the day of the event, no exceptions
** Unfortunately, easels deemed unstable by the event installer will be rejected and, unless an acceptable replacement is provided, artwork will be denied and Entry Fee forfeited.
Questions: Call (949) 717-3802 or send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org