Join Us on Social Media
The City of Newport Beach is committed to providing the public with timely information to promote accountability and trust in government. One of the best ways to stay informed, is to get social with us through the various channels listed below. We invite you to follow our channels and engage with us.
- City general information* - facebook.com/cityofnewportbeach
- Fire - facebook.com/nbfire
- Library & Cultural Arts - facebook.com/library
- Police - facebook.com/newportbeachpolice
- Find us by searching for City of Newport Beach.
- Note: As a government agency on the Nextdoor platform, we can only see the reply comments to our posts. We cannot see the private neighborhood conversations.
- City general information* - @newportbeachgov
- Fire - @nbfdpio
- Lifeguards - @newportbeachlg
- Library & Cultural Arts - @nbpl
- Police - @newportbeachpd
Social media is used by the City to promote transparency and to engage with community members as defined in City Council Policy D-5: Digital Communications. These social media resources are not monitored 24/7 and we make every effort to respond to questions and comments in a timely manner. If you are experiencing an emergency, please contact 911.
*In the event of an crisis or disaster situation, the City's general social media platforms - Facebook and Twitter - will be used to distribute timely updates.