MyNB Mobile App
MyNB is your mobile connection to the City of Newport Beach (City). The free, mobile app is designed to provide residents, businesses and visitors the opportunity to access City Hall from anywhere, 24/7.
Download the App - it's Free!
iPhone: iTunes Download
Android: Google Play Download
What's on the app?
Now, when you see a problem around town, simply open the app, select an issue, take a picture, and tap submit – the app sends the issue directly to City staff. You will also be able to track the status of your requests.
Below is a list of the subject you will have access to on the app.
- Dealing with the Drought - Provides information on the drought and water conservation.
- Government - Learn more about your elected officials, and you can send them an email directly from the app.
- Discover NB - Here you can find information about Newport Harbor, the City's Community Centers, dog park, and public parks and pools, and take a self-guided walking tour of the Civic Center and sculpture exhibition.
- Bill Pay - Newport Beach water customers can pay their bills through the app.
- Service Requests - See a pot hole or a sidewalk that needs to be fixed? Submit a service request. You can include a photo, address (key in or use your phones location setting) and a brief description of what needs service. Service topics include:
- Damaged street sign
- Facility maintenance
- Graffiti at a City park or recreation facility
- Inefficient water use (on public or private property)
- Leaf blower complaint
- Missing street sign
- And, there is an "other" category and an option to provide feedback on the app.
- City News & Events - Quick access to information posted on the City's website, social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube) .
- Calendar - A complete calendar listing of all City meetings and events.
- Website Links - You can easily view the City's website from the mobile app too.