Senior Health & Resources Fair
- Date: 10/21/2017 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Location: OASIS Senior Center
801 Narcissus Ave
Corona del Mar, California 92625
Senior Health and Resources Fair
The OASIS Senior Health and Resources Fair is the place to obtain information and find resources for maintaining an active and healthy lifestyle as we age. There will be over 70 vendors to answer your questions on a variety of topics - health, fitness, in-home care, senior living facilities and more.
Schedule of Events
9 a.m. - Continental Breakfast
9 a.m. to noon - Vendor Expo Open
9 .m. to 11:30 a.m. - Flu Shot Clinic
9:15 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Lecture: Surprising Lifestyle Strategies for Preventing Cognitive Decline and Alzheimer's Disease by UCI Mind
- Class Demonstration: Yoga Balance Workshop with Dr. Garrett Neill
10:15 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Lecture: The MIND Diet-Eating for Cognitive Health by Nasira Burkholder-Cooley, Dr. PH, RD, CPT
- Class Demonstration: Zumba Broadway with CS Dance Factory
11:30 a.m. - Raffle Drawing
12 p.m. to 1 p.m. - Boxed Lunch, tickets available for purchase for $5 in the OASIS Administration Office
This is a free event, thanks to the following generous sponsors:
- Coast Hearing and Balance Center
- Coral Tree In-Home Care
- Greater Newport Physicians
- Linda K. Duffy, Villa Senior Real Estate Specialist