Corona del Mar BID Board Special Meeting (Note: Venue Change)
- Date: 06/24/2020 7:30 am - 9:00 am
- Location: City Council Chambers
100 Civic Center Drive
Newport Beach, California 92660
- June 24, 2020 Special Meeting Agenda
- Notice of Cancellation for June 25, 2020 Regularly Scheduled Meeting
SPECIAL NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19:
Given the health risks associated with COVID-19, the City of Newport Beach has decided to proceed with this meeting while strictly adhering to social distancing guidelines. To this end, the meeting will be held in the City Council Chambers with the board members present. You can participate via the following options:
1. Members of the public can participate in this meeting in person in the Community Room. Specifically, members of the public will be able to see and hear the meeting in the Community Room. As a member of the public, during this meeting, you will be able to comment on specific agenda items in person from the Community Room.
2. You can submit your questions and comments in writing for the Corona del Mar Business Improvement District Board of Directors to consider. Please send them by email to Melanie Franceschini email@example.com by Tuesday, June 23, 2020, at 4:00 p.m. All emails will be made part of the record.
Special Accommodations: If you are unable to participate in the meeting via the process set forth above, please contact the City Manager’s Office at (949) 644-3028 or firstname.lastname@example.org and our staff will attempt to accommodate you. The City remains committed to holding public meetings in a transparent manner, with public participation, ensuring City business continues in this challenging environment. The City of Newport Beach thanks you in advance for continuing to take precautions to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.