- Date: 08/25/2021 10:00 am
- Location: Zoom Meeting
Newport Beach, California 92660
SPECIAL NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19
Given Governor’s Executive Orders N-08-21 and N-29-20 related to COVID-19, the City of Newport Beach will conduct this meeting via Zoom. As a member of the public, if you would like to participate in this meeting, you can participate via the following options:
1. You can submit your questions and comments in writing for the Hearing Officer to consider. Please send them by email to the Community Development Department at CDD@newportbeachca.gov by Tuesday, August 24, 2021, at 12:00 p.m. to give the Hearing Officer time to consider your comments. All emails will be made part of the record.
2. You can connect with a computer by joining through Zoom. Click the link below to register for the meeting using a valid email address. You will receive a confirmation email allowing you to join the meeting:
3. You may connect by Telephone/Audio Only by calling: 669-900-9128. The meeting ID is 825 2186 5892#.
4. Attendees must "raise their hand" if they would like to speak during Public Comments. If attending by phone, press *9.
The City remains committed to holding public meetings in a transparent manner, with public participation, ensuring City business continues in this challenging environment. The City of Newport Beach thanks you in advance for continuing to take precautions to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.