Service Directory

Share & Bookmark, Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Sound Amplification Permits

  • Departments:Finance
  • Categories:City Services
  • Phone:949-644-3141
If you are planning an event that will utilize outdoor amplified sound, you will need a Sound Amplification Permit from the City.  Contact the Revenue Division for more information.
Return to full list >>