County of Orange Resources & Documents
- Addressing Homelessness in Orange County: Information from the County of Orange regarding Homelessness
- 2019 Orange County Point in Time Count: Results of the biennial count of the homeless population in Orange County.
- County of Orange 10-Year Plan to End Homelessness: A working group of diverse public and private stakeholders developed a plan that provides a road map of how to effectively end homelessness in Orange County.
- County of Orange Continuum of Care: A coordinated a comprehensive regional approach to develop and implement a strategy to address homelessness in Orange County.
- Shelter Programs in Orange County: Currently, there is no emergency shelter or temporary housing available in Newport Beach. The City, along with financing and development partners and social services providers, opened a 12-unit permanent supportive housing community in 2018 for veterans and low-income seniors. This community is at capacity.
- Orange County Health Care Agency Behavioral Health Services: The County agency operates many mental health and substance use programs available to individuals struggling with homelessness.
- Network for Homeless Solutions Hotline: 714-754-4977
- Newport Beach Police, Non-Emergency Response: 949-644-3681
- Psychiatric Evaluation and Response Team: 714-834-6900
- Centralized Assessment Team (CAT) 24-Hour Psychiatric Intervention: 714-517-6353
- Resources in Orange County: List of local resources for a variety of services including housing, assessment, food and other amenities.
- Shelters in Orange County: List of shelters that provide assistance to families and individuals.
- 211, Orange County: Free 24-hour information and referral helpline. Dial 211 from any phone or call 888-600-4357, 646-646-4357.
- The OC Veterans Service Office offers veterans a variety of services, including benefit counseling and referral assistance. Call 714-480-6555 or email email@example.com.
- Veterans Affairs Community Resources and Referral Center: Located at 888 West Santa Ana Blvd., Suite 150, Santa Ana, CA 92701. Call 844-838-8300 (During Business Hours) or 877-424-3838 (After Hours Line, Available 24/7)
Information on this page is provided as a community resource only. The City of Newport Beach (City) does not endorse or recommend non-City related organizations listed on this page or on the websites of the provided resources. The City reserves the right to limit what is posted per City Council Policy D-5, Digital Communications.