Short Term Lodging Application Process

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

 All persons renting a residential unit for a term of 30 days or less are required to apply for and obtain a Short Term Lodging Permit. A City Business License and Permit processing fee is required for the business of renting a short-term dwelling. For more information about the Short Term Lodging Permit requirement, please refer to Municipal Code Chapter 5.95, or contact the Revenue Division by email at, or by phone at (949) 718-1997.

                         City of Newport Beach
Attention: Ellen Brenan
100 Civic Center Drive
Newport Beach, CA 92660


Related Documents: