Obtaining a Construction Meter

Share & Bookmark, Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


Should you need to acquire a construction meter:

  1. Request and pay a deposit at the Revenue Division located at City Hall, 100 Civic Center Drive.  Call Revenue at 949-644-3141 for more information.
  2. Once you have paid your deposit, you will need to call the Water Customer Service Supervisor to schedule a time for a Water Customer Service representative to place the hydrant meter on the job site. The Revenue Division will provide you with the necessary information to make the appointment.

Should you have any questions please contact Water System Service Supervisor, Chris Auger 949-644-3019.

If you should notice someone using water from a fire hydrant without a red construction meter, please immediately contact us at 949-644-3011.