Agendas and Minutes
Boards, Commissions and Committees
The City Council and most of the City's Boards, Commissions and Committees are subject to the Ralph M. Brown Act (Brown Act) - the law which guarantees the public's right to attend and participate in meetings.
Agendas, minutes, staff reports and information relative to the City's Boards, Commissions and Committees (BCC), are managed by various departments. To locate information about a City BCC, please view our complete BCC listing to contact the appropriate staff member.
Highlights of the Brown Act (video)
Access complete City Council meeting documents, resolutions and ordinances using the City's specialized application, Laserfiche. Please note, users may want to access the help feature built into this application for assistance to make use of its search and viewing capabilities.
- Council Meeting Packets, Approved Minutes and Video, if available
- Council Resolutions
- Council Ordinances
- Contracts and Agreements
- Contracts and Agreements Approved within the Past 30 Days
Agenda Management SoftwareCity staff uses an agenda management software and implements an electronic process for posting all City meeting agendas and public notices.
Here are some quick tips for users:
- All items are listed in order of meeting date, including agendas for the City Council, all boards, commissions and committees, and public notices.
- To view specific meeting bodies, choose the appropriate legislative body in the drop-down next to the "Search" line.
- Choose "Agenda" to view the agenda which includes links to the staff reports and attachments.
- Choose "Meeting Details" if you would like to see individual items and to view the City Council packet in it's entirety under Attachments at the top of the page.
- "Meeting Location" should provide users with the address for the meeting.
If you have any suggestions, ideas or complaints, please email the City Clerk at email@example.com.
City Arts Commission Meeting
- Date: 10/11/2018 5:00 pm
- Location: City Council Chambers
100 Civic Center Drive
Newport Beach, California 92660
2018 Meeting Schedule -
Newport Beach Central Library: