Agendas and Minutes
Boards, Commissions and Committees
The City Council and most of the City's Boards, Commissions and Committees are subject to the Ralph M. Brown Act (Brown Act) - the law which guarantees the public's right to attend and participate in meetings.
Agendas, minutes, staff reports and information relative to the City's Boards, Commissions and Committees (BCC), are managed by various departments. To locate information about a City BCC, please view our complete BCC listing to contact the appropriate staff member.
Highlights of the Brown Act (video)
Access complete City Council meeting documents, resolutions and ordinances using the City's specialized application, Laserfiche. Please note, users may want to access the help feature built into this application for assistance to make use of its search and viewing capabilities.
- Council Meeting Packets, Approved Minutes and Video, if available
- Council Resolutions
- Council Ordinances
- Contracts and Agreements
- Contracts and Agreements Approved within the Past 30 Days
Agenda Management SoftwareCity staff uses an agenda management software and implements an electronic process for posting all City meeting agendas and public notices.
Here are some quick tips for users:
- All items are listed in order of meeting date, including agendas for the City Council, all boards, commissions and committees, and public notices.
- To view specific meeting bodies, choose the appropriate legislative body in the dropdown menu next to the "Search" line.
- Choose "Agenda" to open the agenda which includes links to the available staff reports and attachments.
- Choose "Meeting Details" if you would like to see individual items or to view the City Council packet in it's entirety under Attachments at the top of the page.
- "Meeting Location" provides users with the address for the meeting.
If you have any suggestions, ideas or complaints, please email the City Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Harbor Commission Visioning Forum
- Date: 03/18/2019 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Location: Marina Park Sailing Center
1600 W. Balboa Boulevard
Newport Beach, California 92663
Community members are encouraged to participate in the Harbor Commission Visioning Forum to help develop a long-term vision for Newport Harbor. Attendees will participate in group exercises designed to solicit input regarding the following issues:
- The current state of Newport Harbor;
- Aspects that serve the community well; and
- Areas that need attention for improvement.
Feedback collected from this forum (along with future sessions) will be used as part of a long-term Harbor Plan document to be developed by the City's Harbor Commission.
For more information, please call the Harbor Department at 949-270-8153.