Boards, Commissions and Committees Current Agenda Packets
The City Council and most of the City's Boards, Commissions and Committees are subject to the Ralph M. Brown Act (Brown Act) - the law which guarantees the public's right to attend and participate in meetings.
Agendas, minutes, staff reports and information relative to the City's Boards, Commissions and Committees (BCC), are managed by various departments. To locate information about a City BCC, please view our complete BCC listing to contact the appropriate staff member.
SPECIAL NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19
On March 4, 2020, Governor Newsom proclaimed a State of Emergency in California as a result of the threat of COVID-19. On March 12, 2020, Governor Newsom issued Executive Order N-25-20, which allows Council Members to attend City Council meetings telephonically. Please be advised that to minimize the spread of COVID-19, some, or all, of the Newport Beach City Council Members may attend this meeting telephonically.
You can submit your questions and comments in writing for City Council consideration by sending them to the City Clerk at email@example.com. To give the City Council adequate time to review your questions and comments, please submit your written comments by Monday, July 26, 2021, at 5:00 p.m. Correspondence received by this deadline will be uploaded to the agenda packet by July 26, 2021 at 5:30 p.m. and can be viewed here. Material received after the deadline and prior to 2:00 p.m. on Tuesday, July 27, 2021 will be provided to the City Council in hard copy and will be available to the public at the meeting.
Highlights of the Brown Act (video)
Access complete City Council meeting documents, resolutions and ordinances using the City's specialized application, Laserfiche. Please note, users may want to access the help feature built into this application for assistance to make use of its search and viewing capabilities.
- Council Meeting Packets, Approved Minutes and Video, if available
- Council Resolutions
- Council Ordinances
- Contracts and Agreements
- Contracts and Agreements Approved within the Past 30 Days
Agenda Management SoftwareCity staff uses an agenda management software and implements an electronic process for posting all City meeting agendas and public notices.
Here are some quick tips for users:
- All items are listed in order of meeting date, including agendas for the City Council, all boards, commissions and committees, and public notices.
- To view specific meeting bodies, choose the appropriate legislative body in the dropdown menu next to the "Search" line.
- Choose "Agenda" to open the agenda which includes links to the available staff reports and attachments.
- Choose "Meeting Details" if you would like to see individual items or to view the City Council packet in it's entirety under Attachments at the top of the page.
- "Meeting Location" provides users with the address for the meeting.
If you have any suggestions, ideas or complaints, please email the City Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zoning Administrator Meeting
- Date: 07/29/2021 10:00 am
- Location: Zoom - See Details Below
City Hall (Via ZOOM Platform)
Newport Beach, California 92660
SPECIAL NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19
Given Governor’s Executive Order N-08-21 and N-29-20 related to COVID-19, the City of Newport Beach will conduct this meeting via Zoom. As a member of the public, if you would like to participate in this meeting, you can participate via the following options:
1. You can submit your questions and comments in writing for the Zoning Administrator to consider. Please send them by email to the Community Development Department at CDD@newportbeachca.gov by Wednesday, July 28, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. to give the Zoning Administrator time to consider your comments. All emails will be made part of the record.
2. You can connect with a computer by joining through Zoom. Click the link below to register for the meeting using a valid email address. You will receive a confirmation email allowing you to join the meeting: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_QBJqVaelTVuEZwS8g_TSUg.
3. You may connect by Telephone/Audio Only by calling: 669-900-9128. The webinar ID is 873 1800 4045#.
4. Attendees must "raise their hand" if they would like to speak during Public Comments. If attending by phone, press *9.
The City remains committed to holding public meetings in a transparent manner, with public participation, ensuring City business continues in this challenging environment. The City of Newport Beach thanks you in advance for continuing to take precautions to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.