Zoning Administrator Meeting
- Date: 09/10/2020 10:00 am
- Location: Zoom Meeting
Newport Beach, California 92660
SPECIAL NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19
Given the health risks associated with COVID-19, the City of Newport Beach will conduct this meeting via Zoom. As a member of the public, if you would like to participate in this meeting, you can participate via the following options:
1. You can submit your questions and comments in writing for the Zoning Administrator to consider. Please send them by email to the Community Development Department at CDD@newportbeachca.gov by Wednesday, September 9, 2020, at 12:00 p.m. to give the Zoning Administrator time to consider your comments. All emails will be made part of the record.
2. You can connect with a computer by joining through Zoom. Click the link below to register for the meeting using a valid email address. You will receive a confirmation email allowing you to join the meeting:
3. You may connect by Telephone/Audio Only by calling: 669-900-9128. The webinar ID is 935 1679 4667#.
4. Attendees must "raise their hand" if they would like to speak during Public Comments. If attending by phone, press *9.
Please know that it is important for the City to allow public participation at this meeting. While the City does not expect there to be any changes to the above process for participating in this meeting, if there is a change, the City will post the information as soon as possible to the City’s website.