Council Member Brenner’s Town Hall
- Date: 10/26/2019 9:00 am - 10:30 am
- Location: Corona del Mar Fire Station (Station #5)
410 Marigold Ave.
Corona del Mar, California
Join Newport Beach City Council Member Joy Brenner for her first town hall meeting on Saturday, October 26, at 9 a.m. at the Corona del Mar Fire Station.
Speakers will provide information on:
- Proposed Changes to Short-term Lodging
- Proposed Residential Design Standards
- City’s Efforts to Address Homelessness
- Proposed Water Rate Increases
- Buck Gully Fire Hazard Zone
- Utility Undergrounding
- City’s General Plan Update
- Shopping Locally
Representatives of the Corona del Mar Chamber of Commerce and the Corona del Mar Residents Association will also be present to share information about their respective organizations.
The meeting is free and open to the public. The Corona del Mar Fire Station is located at 410 Marigold Avenue, Corona del Mar.