Harbor Commission Meeting
- Date: 12/09/2020 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Location: Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_XmTeb2SUQP2F4jhs_5-o5Q
SPECIAL NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19
On March 4, 2020, Governor Newsom proclaimed a State of Emergency in California as a result of the threat of COVID-19. On March 12, 2020, Governor Newsom issued Executive Order N-25-20, which allows Harbor Commission Members to attend Harbor Commission meetings by electronic means. Please be advised that to minimize the spread of COVID-19, Harbor Commission Members may attend this meeting either electronically or telephonically. Also, please be advised that on March 17, 2020, Governor Newsom issued Executive Order N-29-20, which allows for the public to participate in any meeting of the Harbor Commission telephonically or by other electronic means. Given the health risks associated with COVID-19, the City of Newport Beach will conduct this meeting via Zoom. As a member of the public, if you would like to participate in this meeting, you can participate via the following options:
- You can submit your questions and comments in writing for the Harbor Commission’s consideration by sending them to Carol Jacobs, Assistant City Manager, at email@example.com. To give the Harbor Commission adequate time to review your questions and comments, please submit your written comments by Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at 5 p.m. All emails will be made part of the record.
- You can connect with a computer by joining through Zoom. Use the link below to register for the meeting using a valid email address. You will receive a confirmation email allowing you to join the meeting: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_XmTeb2SUQP2F4jhs_5-o5Q
- Or you may connect by Phone/Audio Only by calling: 669-900-9128. The meeting ID is 948 5080 6834# Please know that it is important for the City to allow public participation at this meeting. While the City does not expect there to be any changes to the above process for participating in this meeting, if there is a change, the City will post the information as soon as possible to the City’s website.